Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kryptonite

I cant seem to turn my brain off tonight... I feel like I dont know who I am. I am sitting here eating cause 1 small thing made me sad. I don't want people to say, You dont look pregnant! I honestly dont think I look pregnant! Tuesday 1 of my instructors made a comment about me being in school full time and working full time while pregnant..... I said I am not pregnant thank you. Then tonight I had a large slumber party.. And one of my best friends children said "Crystal are you having a baby" I honestly dont think I look pregnant but I am finding it annoying. I did quit my job yesterday... Im starting to question school... Cause honestly people think I rock.... but I am starting to lose my grip on everything I am taking on.. Guess What!!! Im not as great because no I cant handle it.. and then I feel like I am letting people down... so I decided to sit here and drink while eating anything I can find.. I never thought at the age of 29 I wouldnt know who I am... or what I am suppose to be doing.

So now I ramble on... I am embarrassed to say all of this but am sick of being quiet. I felt for once I actually felt I got my head out of my ass and I am doing what ever it takes... But I am not supergirl... and I want sooooo badly to be super girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment