Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi!

Wow I just realized its been a while since I said hi. I have been super busy. School is going GREAT! I love 2 of my classes. There is one that I could so do without lol. But Im doing well in the class and thats what counts.

Im taking more steps to the "new" me. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment. Craig is getting my hair done for my birthday. Im very excited I have never had my hair done professionaly before... and we all know that IT SHOWS HAHAHAAH.

Zander has now mastered climbing the gate to the stairs. Alyssa has realized that climbing ontop of chairs allows her to grab many more things that she shouldnt touch.

Zachery is doing really well in school. He also has been learning lots in his therapy.

Austin is being Austin lol who knew 8 year olds were so.... hmm whats the word... creative! He is testing the water and has been telling a few lies. I hope him and I are working past that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment