Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lets go out

This morning I took the car load of kids to school. Came back and picked up Craig and the twinkers then headed off to Nikkis. I am always excited to go over and hang out. She is one of the few friends that I have that their house is child proof. Granted the twinkers can climb gates like its nothing. As Nikki also started looking at Alyssa crazy when you said no get down over and over and over again.

However the hardest part about going out with the twins is their ability to TRASH a house in 5 mins. I was trying to stay on top of it. And giving them crackers... was probably a bad idea (sorry Nikki Lol) after an hour out of the house I was already ready to pack up and come home. Its so stressful having twin two year olds out in public. Craig and I didnt take them out that often when they were younger cause it was overwhelming. So they never really learned how to act in public. ANd now I feel like we are paying for it. But I dont know how to teach them to act in public when I dislike taking them out because they dont act right... Its a circle of questions where the answer is yet another question.

No comments:

Post a Comment