Thursday, February 25, 2010

My sweet Zander-man

Well I had Zander evaluated for Autism. The whole meeting went wonderful. But now his next evaluation is coming up for his speach therapy. At the first evaluation it was a home visit. and she decided that Zander's speach is that of a 18month old...and I cant help but be nervous. I will not be attending the evaluations. I have final exam that day. Craig wants me to trust him that he will be fine.

I cant help but ask myself "Will he ask all the right questions?" "Is he really concerned about the same things I am concerned about?". I trust my husband.... But moms always have their questions. and if you ask a man questions about appoinments or parent teacher conferences ect they tend to leave out information.

March 5th is the evaluation. Maybe I should write a list of questions?

1 comment:

  1. I would write out the questions. Men mean well, even if I think Chris great father, I know he'd leave stuff out. I'd do the same thing. Good luck at your appointment Z man!

    ReplyDelete