Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a night.

So Wed night at about 9pm I went into work. (I do snow removal so hours can vary) It was a lonnnng night. At times I was resting int he truck and I loved seeing the snow dance across the windshield it was as if every snow flake was laughing at me. "Haha you think your going home soon". The snow slowed down many times. It found it exciting when the snow turned into just a few flakes in the light of the street light. But as soon as myself or the other guys I was working with made one comment about the snow slowing down it would just start snowing so hard. What was suppose to be a few easy hours at work turned into 12 hours when I finally decided it was time for me to call it a day.

So I came home checked my email and JM =) calmed down some. Then ate and went to take a nap. Woke up from my nap at 230 in time to get up and around. I went and picked up Elaina took her to gymnastics. Made my way to Zachery's school picked him up from his after school reading program. Craig decided he didnt feel like cooking so he asked me to pick something up. So I ran to Mcdonalds (yeah healthy lol) and got their 50 piece nugget meal. I have to admit 14.99 to feed a family of 6 isnt shabby.

Dropped food and Zachery off. Grabbed my bottle of water and headed out the door for some much needed me time. I went to Zumba.... Yup I said Zumba.... I honestly didnt know what this even was until a few days ago. Then when I took the boys to skate last night before work I seen on their website they have Zumba classes... So I decided I wanted to give it a shot.

So I make my sister go with me. It was a very nice group of ladies. and about 10 other ladies were also new to Zumba. Which I felt was nice to not be the only newb. Then the cute little instructor comes out and WORKED ME OUT!!! I was trying my butt off. So often I found myself going left while others were going right, but I had such an amazing time....

and..... well lets just say 12 hours of snow removal.... 4 kids of my own... 2 spending the night.... and Zumba = one TIRED lady!! But now I must rush off to do my homework.. I have assignments due tonight and class in the AM..

No comments:

Post a Comment