Monday, March 1, 2010

10.... R U serious

March brings me great joy.... March is my 10 year date of being a mommy. How can you even compare anything to the anniversary of becoming a mom. My amazing son will be 10 years old in 27 days. Oye..... I will have my first child in the double digits.

10 years - I gave birth to my first child
9 years ago - I realized there was something different about my child
8 years ago - Doctors told me to stop looking at him when he walks. They said it bothers me more then it bothers him
7 years ago- Craig was deployed while I gave birth to a baby brother for Austin. And he was/is an AMAZING big brother
6 years ago- Finally someone agreed with me that something was wrong with Austin. He is then diagnosed with hemiparesis cerbral palsy.
5 years ago- Oh the amazing first day of school..... and yes I just got a tear in my eye
4 years ago- my straight A student takes charge of 1st grade and is so very smart.
3 years ago- On Austins birthday I found out I was pregnant he was going to be a big brother again
2 years ago - he starts playing soccar and keeps up great with the other kids. still learning alot about running and keeping control.
1 year ago - my sweet austin's only wish for his birthday is that we all spent it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment